How to Apply for Graduation
- Obtain the graduation application either online or at the Registrar’s office in the Student Services Building.
- On the graduation application list all courses you have taken to complete your major. Don’t forget to list work-in-progress (at the bottom of the form), incomplete grades, and transfer courses.
- Once the application is complete, you must obtain the signature of your faculty advisor and department chair. If you have a double major, separate application should be filled out for each major. Elizabeth Brown and Ken Walsh can both sign off as department chair on graduation application.
- Take the application with signatures to the Bursar’s Office and pay the $100.00 application fee.
*Graduation Applications are due:*
- Fall graduation - last Friday in September
- Spring graduation - third Friday in February
- Summer graduation - second Friday in July.
For more information, please go to Office of the Registrar.